The good thing is that my hubby is really talented in the kitchen and he made this delicious recipe and so easy to follow.
The ingredients that you are going to need are:
-1 cup of flour
-1/2 tablespoon of black pepper, salt and garlic salt
-Chicken cut in cubes
-2 beaten eggs
-1 1/2 cups of water
-1/2 cup of brown sugar
-1/2 cup of orange juice
-1 tablespoon of minced garlic
-1/2 orange grated zest
-3 tablespoons of Chinese sauce (Soy Sauce)
1. Toss your chicken in the cornstarch until is completely covered.
2. Dip the covered chicken in the eggs and then in the flour.
3. Fry them in your oil until they are slightly brown.
1. Mix all the ingredients in a pan except the cornstarch at medium- low heat until it starts boiling.
2. Take 3 tablespoons of cornstarch in water and mix them until they are combined. Add this mix
ture to the sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Once your sauce has reduced a little add the fried chicken and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
I hope you like this recipe is really delicious and has great flavor, and if you are more visual like me here is the video recipe in case you want to check it out. Thanks for reading my blog, xoxo.