But to be honest I was afraid to try to make it I thought it was really complicated and it was a nice surprise to find out that is really easy, even you don't bake often.
For this recipe you are going to need:
-A cake mix (I used the pineapple mix, but you could try yellow or white cake instead)
-1 can of pineapple slices (save the juice)
-Maraschino cherries (save the juice)
-1 cup of brown sugar
-2 tablespoons of butter
1. Follow the directions on your cake box and mix them.
2. In a pan heat the butter until is melted.
3. Once is ready add the sugar, 3 tablespoons of the pineapple juice and 2 of the machismo cherries.
4. Preheat your oven at 325°.
5. Pour the mix of the sugar and butter to your baking pan and place the pineapples and cherries at the bottom.
6. Now cover them with the cake mix carefully so your pineapples stay in place.
7. Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until the cake mix is ready.
If you would like to watch the video to get a better idea, here it is:
Thanks for reading my blog, xoxo.