Summer it's pretty much here and that means gatherings, celebrations and more. So it's always nice to have a quick snack to throw when you have visitors or just for yourself when you want to have a "healthier" snack in the afternoon.
To make this you are going to need:
-Tomato juice (Clamato)
-Salt and pepper (optional)
This is what chaca chaca looks like
- Start by cleaning the cucumbers, you can leave some of the peel to make it look more appealing and proceed to cut it in half with a diagonal cut.
- Remove the seeds with a knife or a spoon, you can leave some at the bottom and use it as a little shot "glass".
- Scratch the cucumber by dipping the edge on salsa or chamoy and sprinkle with some of the powdered chile and place on a plate.
- Once you have a few start filling them with the peanuts and chaca chacas, you can also cut some cucumbers and throw them in there to add more filling.
- Add chamoy, salsa and some of the powdered chile as well as the Clamato and some lemon.
- You are pretty much done. You can turn this snack into a more grown up version by serving it tequila shots.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe and if you need a more detailed version of this check out my video below.