Lasagna is one of my favorite dishes out there, and I wanted to make this for my whole family to share with them but it can be hard with a picky eater. So I decided to modify the recipe a little bit to adjust to my son's approval.
Another thing that I love about this is that I can actually hide vegetables between the layers and still feed him as healthy as I can.
-2 pounds of ground beef
-Mozzarella cheese, quantity depend on how cheese you want it
-Mexican cheese blend
-Black pepper and salt or garlic salt to taste
-Italian mix seasoning
-1/4 cup of onion
-1 garlic clove
-Parsley o cilantro just to add flavor to the meat
1. In a pot with hot water add the pasta and cook until it gets soft but don't over cook it, this will reduce the oven time.
2. While the pasta is cooking, add the 1/2 a tablespoon of oil into a pan and cook the onions, garlic, parsley, remove when the onions are translucent but don't let it burn. Remove and add the ground beef, season and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Pre- heat the oven to 375°. Check the ground beef and if cooked add the spaghetti sauce.
4. Grease a pan. Check the beef it should be cooked already.
5. Layer the pasta, beef and cheese on the pan you greased and place in the oven for 30 minutes, 20 covered with aluminum foil and 10 without. Check for the pasta to be soft and cheese melted, if not give it a little more time.
Thanks for reading my blog.